Tofu is the magic element on this quiche dish, which is sort of a plant-based meal in a single. Filled with protein, complete grains, and veggies, this Mushroom Spinach Tofu Pie is a diet energy area to gasoline your day. Wealthy in savory mushrooms and spinach, this pie can also be served at breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner—and it’s scrumptious day after today, too!
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine flour, flax seeds, and salt (non-compulsory) in combination. Stir in ¼ cup additional virgin olive oil and ¼ cup soymilk and blend to shape a dough. Roll out on a calmly floured floor right into a circle. Are compatible right into a 9-inch pie dish. Pierce with a fork and position within the oven. Bake for 10 mins.
- In the meantime, warmth 1 teaspoon olive oil in a big skillet. Upload onions and garlic and sauté for six mins.
- Upload sliced mushrooms, and sauté for an extra 3 mins.
- Upload contemporary spinach leaves, black pepper, salt (non-compulsory), mustard, paprika, oregano, and turmeric and sauté for roughly 2 mins, simply till wilted. Take away from warmth.
- Position tofu, ½ cup soymilk, dietary yeast, and soy sauce in a blender container and procedure till easy, scraping down facets as wanted.
- Stir combined tofu into the spinach aggregate.
- Fill pie shell with spinach tofu filling. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and go back to oven. Bake for an extra 50 mins, exposed.
- Take away from oven and funky rather. Garnish with contemporary chopped parsley. Slice into 8 servings. Serve straight away.
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 255
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 274 mg
- Fats: 13 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 14 g
This put up might include associate hyperlinks. For more info click on right here.
For extra plant-powered breakfast foods, take a look at a few of my favorites: