Agata Sitko is best 19-years-old, however she’s already probably the most larger upcoming names in powerlifting. On Would possibly 3-8, 2022, the Polish athlete verified that standing with a memorable efficiency all through the 2022 Ecu Powerlifting Federation (EPF) Ecu Open, Junior & Sub-Juniors Provided Powerlifting Championships.
First, Sitko — who competed within the 84-kilogram weight elegance — notched a 188-kilogram (414.4-pound) bench press. Whilst the contest continues to be tallying all particular person rankings, that feat would stand as a brand new Junior World Powerlifting Federation (IPF) Global Document. Subsequent, she locked out a 251.5-kilogram deadlift (551.4-pound) — every other IPF Junior and Open Global Document. By means of the meet’s finish, Sitko logged a 704.5-kilogram general (1,553.1-pound) — but yet another IPF Junior and Open Global Document.
Sitko controlled to surpass 3 separate powerlifters with each and every of her document lifts.
American athlete LeAnn Ramirez in the past held the Juniors (84KG) document with a press of 175.5 kilograms (386.9 kilos) on the 2019 IPF Global Juniors & Sub-Juniors Championships. Dutch athlete Iris Kensenhuis was once the landlord of the deadlift global document with a pull of 251 kilograms (553.3 kilos) from the 2019 IPF Global Powerlifting Championships. In any case, Canadian powerlifter Rhaea Stinn is not in ownership of the arena document general of 685 kilograms (1,510.1 kilos) on the 2019 IPF Global Powerlifting Championships.
All of those ladies’s staggering figures now are available in 2nd to Sitko. Listed here are the entire stats of Sitko’s efficiency from the meet:
Agata Sitko (84KG) | 2022 EPF Ecu Championships Stats
- Squat — 265 kilograms (584.2 kilos)
- Bench Press — 188 kilograms (414.4 kilos) | IPF Juniors Global Document
- Deadlift — 251.5 kilograms (551.4 kilos) | IPF Junior & Open Global Document
- Overall — 704.5 kilograms (1,553.1-pound) | IPF Junior & Open Global Document
Sitko at a Look
She’s hitting an actual groove of overdue, however Sitko has been powerlifting professionally for a couple of years now. She started her profession all through the 2019 PZKFiTS Polish Vintage Powerlifting Cup, completing in 2nd position.
In the meantime, Sitko used to compete within the 76-kilogram weight elegance. It’s right here the place she could also be in ownership of a few IPF Juniors Global Data — a 230-kilogram deadlift (507-pound) and a 650-kilogram general (1,433-pound). Sitko set either one of the ones marks on the 2021 IPF Global Powerlifting Championships.
Along with her newest EPF festival, listed below are some extra notable effects from Sitko’s profession:
Agata Sitko | Notable Profession Effects
- 2019 PZKFiTS Polish Vintage Powerlifting Cup (76KG) — 2d position | Uncooked | Juniors
- 2019 PZKFiTS Puchar Polski w Wyciskaniu Leżąc Klasycznym (76KG) — First position | Uncooked | Juniors
- 2021 EPF Ecu Open Juniors & Sub-Juniors Powerlifting Championships (76KG) — First position | Unmarried | Juniors
- 2021 IPF Global Juniors Sub-Juniors & Masters Championships (76KG) — 2d position | Unmarried | Juniors
- 2021 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships (76KG) — 2d position | Uncooked | Juniors
- 2021 IPF Global Powerlifting Championships (76KG) — First position | Uncooked | Open
- 2021 PZKFiTS Puchar Polski w Trójboju Siłowym Klasycznym (76KG) — First position | Uncooked | Juniors/Open
- 2022 EPF Ecu Open Juniors & Sub-Juniors Powerlifting Championships (84KG) — First position | Uncooked | Juniors
On the time of writing, Sitko has now not officially introduced when she’ll step onto a sanctioned lifting platform once more. Despite the fact that, if her profession historical past is any indication, it may well be protected to think she’ll take part within the upcoming 2021 IPF Global Vintage Powerlifting Championships on June 6-12, 2022, in Solar Town, South Africa.
On every occasion Sitko does get a barbell into her palms all through a contest, fireworks might smartly be sure that.
Featured symbol: sitko_powerlifting