There’s not anything like a handmade margarita. You’ll be able to skip all of the ones sugar-sweet, pretend margarita mixes, and make up your individual with a couple of entire elements. In my model of Muddled Strawberry Lemon Agave Margarita, I come with simply 4 elements: contemporary strawberries and lemons, agave syrup, and silver tequila—oh and ice cubes. That’s it. While you clutter the strawberries, you allow a few of that scrumptious texture of the strawberries intact.
This recipe is perfect for that includes contemporary strawberries when they’re in season. Plus, it’s in order that lovely served in a mason jar! I used a cinnamon sugar rim on my margarita glasses, however that is an non-compulsory step. Make up a glass of those fruit beverages at your subsequent celebration. Cheers!
Skip the ones sugar-sweet, pretend margarita mixes, and make up your individual with simply 4 entire elements: contemporary strawberries and lemons, agave syrup, and silver tequila—oh and ice cubes.
- 1 cup sliced contemporary strawberries
- 1 cup contemporary lemon juice
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup silver tequila
- Ice cubes
Cinnamon Sugar Rim (non-compulsory):
- Position sliced strawberries in a shaker container or pitcher.
- Litter with a muddler or masher to mash the berries, however don’t liquify them.
- Upload lemon juice, agave syrup, and silver tequila.
- Upload a couple of ice cubes to the container and shake or combine neatly.
- If desired, rim the glasses with cinnamon sugar. Run a sliced lemon alongside the brink of the glass to moisten it. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in combination in a small dish. Dip the rim of the glasses within the combination and make allowance to dry for a couple of mins.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and upload the margaritas to the glass. Makes two massive servings (about 1 1/4 cups in keeping with serving) or 4 small servings (about 2/3 cup in keeping with serving)
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Class: Beverage
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 122
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fats: 0 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
Key phrases: margarita, strawberry margarita, alcoholic beverage, alcohol drink
For different lighter cocktail recipes take a look at a few of my favorites:
This publish would possibly include associate hyperlinks. For more info click on right here.