This fast and simple Sushi-inspired Highly spiced Canned Salmon Rice Bowl makes a very simple prime protein, budget-friendly, 5-minute lunch, nice for meal prep!
Highly spiced Canned Salmon Rice Bowl
This straightforward Salmon Rice Bowl is speedy and simple, made with only a few substances! Salmon salad the use of canned salmon is the famous person of the dish served over brown rice (I really like frozen brown rice from Dealer Joes) with diced cucumbers, sriracha, scallions, and furikake or nori. I’m at all times seeking to percentage new, fast lunch concepts that don’t take an excessive amount of time to make. Previous this week I posted an avocado quinoa salad as a vegetarian lunch possibility. Like tuna, canned salmon is a smart pantry staple for protein, and it’s budget-friendly. Extra canned salmon recipes chances are you’ll like are those Waffled Salmon Desserts, or change the tuna for salmon on this Mayo-Much less Tuna Pasta Salad.
Salmon Rice Bowl Components
Listed below are the substances for the salmon salad:
- Salmon: I take advantage of canned wild salmon in water as it’s so handy. For those who choose making your personal or the use of leftover salmon, that works too.
- Sauce: Mild mayo and sriracha with a pinch of salt mix for a creamy, highly spiced sauce.
- Scallions: Combine the whites of the scallions in with the salmon.
Underneath is the entirety within the rice bowl:
- Brown Rice: To hurry up this recipe, I take advantage of Dealer Joe’s frozen brown rice, so the entire dish comes in combination in 5 mins. It’s one of these nice timesaver! You’ll additionally make your personal rice or use leftover.
- Cucumber: I just like the crunch from the Persian cucumbers and also you don’t wish to peel them for the reason that pores and skin is skinny, so it’s even sooner to prep! If you wish to have extra veggies, carrots, bell peppers, and avocado would even be just right.
- Scallions: Best the salad with the vegetables of the scallions.
- Furikake or Nori: Sprinkle nori or furikake over the rice bowl. Nori is dried seaweed that you’ll be able to fall apart over the salad. Furikake is a Jap seasoning consisting of “sesame seeds, seaweeds, herbs, fish flakes, and salt.” You’ll purchase it on Amazon if it’s unavailable at your native grocery store.
How you can Meal Prep Salmon Salad Rice Bowl
This wholesome salmon rice bowl is truly simple to make. There’s little or no prep should you use canned salmon and frozen rice for the reason that scallions and cucumber are the one veggies to cut. You’ll double or quadruple the recipe for meal prep if you wish to have leftovers for lunches, which is able to grasp within the refrigerator for as much as 4 days.
Extra Fast Lunch Recipes You Will Love:
Highly spiced Canned Salmon Salad Rice Bowl
This fast and simple Sushi-inspired Highly spiced Canned Salmon Rice Bowl makes a perfect budget-friendly, prime protein lunch!
- 1 5-ounce can skinless wild crimson or pink salmon, in water tired
- 1 tablespoons gentle mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce, plus extra for topping
- 2 scallions, white and vegetables separated
- Pinch kosher salt
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, heated
- ½ cup chopped cucumber, I take advantage of Persian cucumbers
- Furikake or chopped nori and sesame seeds, for garnish
In a small bowl, mix the salmon, mayonnaise, sriracha, scallion whites and pinch of salt and blend smartly.
Within the bowl you intend to serve in, upload the rice.
Best it with the salmon salad, chopped cucumber, furikake and scallion vegetables plus extra sriracha if desired.
Serving: 1bowl, Energy: 389kcal, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 25g, Fats: 14g, Saturated Fats: 1.5g, Ldl cholesterol: 65mg, Sodium: 757mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 4g
Key phrases: canned salmon, canned salmon recipes, simple lunch, wholesome simple lunch concepts, lunch concepts