Welcome to the land of max crispy: Air Fryer Cauliflower! It chefs in 12 mins, the seasoning choices are unending, and I dare you to not consume all the batch proper out of the air fryer basket.
Should you’ve had Roasted Cauliflower, then you recognize: it’s transformative.
Crispy outdoor and calmly candy inside of, it (in conjunction with Roasted Brussels Sprouts) is principally the vegetable model of sweet.
Air Fryer Advantages
An air fryer is largely a compact, very tough, and quick-heating convection oven.
- It takes roasted greens to landslide ranges of crispy.
- Meals prepare dinner extra briefly in an air fryer than they do in a regular oven, for the reason that warmth is so tough.
- The air fryer is a wholesome technique to prepare dinner greens that mimic deep-fried favorites (like Air Fryer French Fries). Whilst fried cauliflower isn’t wholesome as a result of the volume of oil required to make it, air fried cauliflower wishes little or no oil.
Learn on for find out how to make the most productive roasted cauliflower, plus air fryer cauliflower seasoning concepts.
Make the Very best Air Fryer Cauliflower
Whether or not you stay it vintage with S&P, spice issues up with curry or chili powder, or move all out and best your air fryer cauliflower with cheese, this straightforward aspect dish will pair with no matter else you’re serving for dinner this night.
- Cauliflower. A apparently humble vegetable that has the ability to turn out to be right into a swoon-worthy aspect dish. It’s completely delicious when air fried with oil and spices. Cauliflower could also be wealthy in fiber and antioxidants.
- Olive Oil. Is helping the cauliflower caramelize and offers it taste. You’ll be able to make air fryer cauliflower with out oil, however it doesn’t caramelize as properly. Simply 2 teaspoons are all you want and price it!
- Garlic Powder. Garlic tastes scrumptious with cauliflower.
- Crimson Pepper Flakes. Provides the cauliflower just a little kick with out being overly highly spiced.
- Lemon Juice. A squeeze of lemon juice provides brightness.
- Upload the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Whisk the oil and spices in combination. Pour the oil aggregate over the cauliflower, tossing to coat.
- Lay the cauliflower in one layer within the basket of an air fryer.
- Air fry cauliflower at 390 levels F for 12 to fifteen mins. End with a squeeze of unpolluted lemon juice and DIG IN!
Techniques to Season Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Buffalo Air Fryer Cauliflower. Toss your air fried cauliflower with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce blended with just a little melted butter (take a look at those Air Fryer Hen Wings for guidelines). Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing for a complete buffalo wing enjoy.
- Mexican Air Fryer Cauliflower. Season your cauliflower with 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika. Stay the garlic powder, salt, and pepper indexed on this recipe. End your cooked cauliflower with lime juice.
- Indian Air Fryer Cauliflower. Season the cauliflower with 2 teaspoons curry powder, plus a pinch of cumin.
- Italian Air Fryer Cauliflower. Season your cauliflower with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Tacky Air Fryer Cauliflower. For air fryer cauliflower with cheese, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over your air fried cauliflower. To stay the air fryer cauliflower vegan, use dietary yeast.
- To Retailer. Refrigerate cooked cauliflower in an hermetic garage container for as much as 5 days.
- To Reheat. Rewarm leftovers on a baking sheet within the oven at 350 levels F, within the air fryer, or or within the microwave.
- To Freeze. Freeze cauliflower in an hermetic freezer-safe garage container for as much as 3 months. Let thaw in a single day within the fridge sooner than reheating.
Meal Prep Tip
Reduce and refrigerate the cauliflower as much as 1 day prematurely.
Take inspiration from this Roasted Vegetable Salad and use leftover cauliflower to make a hearty veggie and grains bowl.
Really useful Equipment to Make this Recipe
The Very best Air Fryer
This spacious air fryer has a couple of cooking purposes you’ll use. Take a look at the roasting, broiling, baking, reheating, and crisping methods.
Crispy veggies like air fryer cauliflower make getting your 5 servings an afternoon a delicious snap!
Often Requested Questions
Sure, you’ll change the olive oil for every other oil like avocado oil or canola oil.
- 1 head cauliflower about 2 kilos, lower into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- ¼ cup further virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus further to style
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon overwhelmed crimson pepper flakes the spice is refined; upload extra for extra kick; or, change flooring black pepper
- Squeeze contemporary lemon juice not obligatory
Position the cauliflower in a big blending bowl.
In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk in combination the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and crimson pepper flakes.
Pour over the cauliflower, then toss to coat. Take time to verify each and every floret has some oil coating it.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 levels F. Position the cauliflower within the basket in one layer (some overlap is OK, however don’t overcrowd or the cauliflower won’t get as crisp; you’ll most likely wish to paintings in batches and will stay cooked cauliflower heat in a 300 stage F oven in case you like).
Air fryer the cauliflower for 12 to fifteen mins, shaking the basket every now and then all the way through, till it’s crispy outdoor and comfortable when pierced with a fork. Experience sizzling, with a squeeze of lemon juice and lightweight sprinkle of extra salt to style.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate cauliflower in an hermetic garage container for as much as 5 days.
- TO REHEAT: Rewarm leftovers on a baking sheet within the oven at 350 levels F or within the microwave.
- TO FREEZE: Freeze cauliflower in an hermetic freezer-safe garage container for as much as 3 months. Let thaw in a single day within the fridge sooner than reheating.
Serving: 1(of four)Energy: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFats: 14gSaturated Fats: 2gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 10gPotassium: 605mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gNutrition A: 37IUNutrition C: 96mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Sign up for nowadays and get started saving your favourite recipes
Create an account to simply save your favourite initiatives and tutorials.