The 2022 Arnold Sports activities Competition has equipped many memorable moments during the weekend. That is the thirty fourth version of the development that had over 20,000 athletes compete throughout 60 presentations representing 80 international locations. It used to be one of the crucial absolute best productions we’ve observed in years. Let’s dive into the 2022 Arnold Vintage effects!
2022 Arnold Vintage Recap, Effects & Prize Handbags
Even supposing the Arnold Sports activities Competition has such a lot motion, the most important match continues to be the Males’s Open bodybuilding.
Let’s take a look on the 2022 Arnold Vintage effects throughout 8 divisions, together with:
- Males’s Open
- Vintage Body
- Males’s Body
- Bikini World
- Determine World
- Health World
- Wellness World
- Professional Wheelchair
2022 Arnold Vintage Males’s Open Bodybuilding Effects & Prize Handbag
The 2019 Mr. Olympia, Brandon Curry, walked away with the large win! He confronted some tricky pageant from William Bonac, however Curry’s edged out the win along with his extra whole glance. Bonac’s decrease frame could not hold with Curry. Steve Kuclo rounded out the rostrum, taking 3rd.
- Winner: Brandon Curry ($200,000) (Plus $10,000 for profitable the Ed Corney Best possible Poser Award)
- 2d Position: William Bonac ($120,000) (Plus $10,000 for profitable the Franco Columbo Maximum Muscular Award)
- 3rd Position: Steve Kuclo ($70,000)
- Fourth Position: Samson Dauda ($37,500)
- 5th Position: Justin Rodriguez ($20,000)
- 6th Position: Brett Wilkin ($12,500)
Arnold Vintage 2022 Vintage Body Effects & Prize Handbag
This used to be a tricky department all-around, with two earlier winners competing together with Breon Ansley and closing 12 months’s winner, Terrence Ruffin. Ruffin ended up profitable once more this 12 months, and Ansley didn’t make it onto the rostrum this time. Ramon and Urs finished the rostrum with spectacular physiques on show, it would’ve long gone both manner.
- Winner: Terrence Ruffin ($60,000) (Plus $10,000 for profitable the Best possible Poser Award)
- 2d Position: Ramon Rocha Queiroz ($30,000)
- 3rd Position: Urs Kalecinski ($20,000)
- Fourth Position: Breon Ansley ($7,000)
- 5th Position: Michael Daboul, $4000
- 6th Position: Peter Molnar ($2,000)
2022 Arnold Vintage Males’s Body Effects & Prize Handbag
This one may’ve long gone both manner with the athletes having a look peeled. In the end, Erin Banks ended up profitable the identify. On the other hand, after this display, Hunter indubitably shall be one to keep watch over.
- Winner: Erin Banks ($10,000)
- 2d Position: Emanual Hunter ($6,000)
- 3rd Position: Diogo Montenegro ($4,000)
- Fourth Position: Antoine Weatherspoon ($3,000)
- 5th Position: Choi Bong Seok ($2,000)
- 6th Position: Terrence Teo Kok Hua ($1,500)
2022 Arnold Vintage Bikini Effects & Prize Handbag
This 12 months noticed a brand new face because the winner. Lauralie Chapados took house the identify. Now not too a long way in the back of have been Maureen Blanquisco and Ashley Kaltwasser.
- Winner: Lauralie Chapados ($10,000)
- 2d Position: Maureen Blanquisco ($6,000)
- 3rd Position: Ashley Kaltwasser ($4,000)
- Fourth Position: Elisa Pecini ($3,000)
- 5th Position: Jourdanne Lee ($2,000)
- 6th Position: Alessia Facchin ($1,500)
2022 Arnold Vintage Determine Effects & Prize Handbag
The five-time Determine Ms. Olympia winner and 2019 Arnold Vintage Determine winner, Cydney Gillon, persevered her domination after taking a two-year destroy from the game. Unusually, closing 12 months’s winner Natalia Soltero completed in 5th.
- Winner: Cydney Gillon ($16,000)
- 2d Position: Jessica Reyes Padilla ($10,000)
- 3rd Position: Lola Montez ($8,000)
- Fourth Position: Nicole Zenobia Graham ($5,000)
- 5th Position: Natalia Soltero ($3,000)
- 6th Position: Bojana Vasiljevic ($2,000)
2022 Arnold Vintage Health Effects & Prize Handbag
This department is stuffed with theatrical presentations, making it one of the crucial extra fascinating for scoring and judging. The favourite entering the development used to be Missy Truscott, who received the closing two years on this match. On the other hand, Arial Khadr got here out of nowhere and stole the display along with his body and Terminator-themed regimen.
- Winner: Ariel Khadr ($25,000)
- 2d Position: Missy Truscott ($13,000)
- 3rd Position: Jaclyn Baker ($8,000)
- Fourth Position: Kate Errington ($5,000)
- 5th Position: Tamara Vahn ($3,000)
- 6th Position: Allison Kramer ($2,000)
2022 Arnold Vintage Wellness Effects & Prize Handbag
Isabelle Nunes ran away with the identify on this department, beating out Angela Borges, who used to be most likely thought to be the entrance runner. Sunny Andrews completed out the rostrum in 3rd.
- Winner: Isabelle Nunes, $7,000
- 2d Position: Angela Borges, $4,000
- 3rd Position: Sunny Andrews, $3,000
- Fourth Position: Julia Chitarra, $2,000
- 5th Position: Yarishna Ayala, $1,500
- 6th Position: Kassandra Gillis ($1,000)
2022 Arnold Vintage Professional Wheelchair Effects & Prize Handbag
This match ended in a large disillusioned win by way of Gabriele Andruilli. Andruilli knocked off four-time Olympia champion and five-time Arnold Vintage winner Harold Kelley. Bradley Betts got here in 3rd to finish the rostrum.
- Winner: Gabriele Andriulli ($4,000)
- 2d Position: Harold Kelley ($2,500)
- 3rd Position: Bradley Betts ($1,500)
- Fourth Position: Chad McCrary
This used to be one of the crucial absolute best Arnold Classics we’ve ever observed; from the manufacturing to the statement, the whole lot used to be top-notch. SET FOR SET sends its salutations to the entire winners, athletes, and organizers for giving us an unbelievable weekend.
Keep tuned for the following large bodybuilding pageant on the 2022 Boston Professional set to happen subsequent weekend on March 12, 2022.