I like a contemporary, crisp salad that includes crunchy Chinese language cabbage. This wholesome, vegan, gluten-free Peanut Chinese language Cabbage Salad is the easiest accompaniment for sandwiches, curry dishes, and stews. Plus, it retail outlets smartly for a couple of days. Take it alongside in your subsequent picnic or potluck and watch it disappear! This salad is full of various colourful veggies, together with cucumbers, bell pepper, inexperienced onions, and cabbage; and flavorful additions like jalapeño, parsley, mint and peanuts—all tossed along side a soy ginger French dressing. Mild in energy and fats, and wealthy in nutrients, minerals, and wholesome fat, this salad is a brilliant addition on your plant-powered way of life.
This vegan, gluten-free salad is wealthy with the crunchy textures and flavors of peanuts, Chinese language cabbage, bell peppers, cucumbers, and herbs.
- 4 cups thinly sliced Chinese language cabbage (often referred to as napa cabbage)
- 3 inexperienced onions, sliced
- 1 small pink bell pepper, chopped (about 7 oz)
- 1 small cucumber, diced (about 6 oz)
- 1 small jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped contemporary parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped contemporary mint
- ½ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Toss in combination cabbage, onions, bell pepper, cucumber, jalapeno, parsley, mint, and peanuts in a massive salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk in combination dressing substances: oil, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, and agave syrup.
- Gently combine in dressing and distribute smartly.
- Sit back till serving time.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: Asian, American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 65
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 98 mg
- Fats: 4 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
Key phrases: salad, cabbage salad, vegan chinese language salad
Take a look at a couple of of my different favourite plant-based salad recipes:
Pink Cauliflower Salad with Lemon French dressing
Mandarin, Quinoa, and Kale Bowl
Arugula Salad with Radishes and Avocado and Truffle Lemon French dressing
Potato, Bean and Olive Salad
Inexperienced and Gold Brown Rice Salad
Vegan Kale Cesar Salad
This submit would possibly include associate hyperlinks. For more info, click on right here.