Whilst many store-bought acai smoothie bowls include added sugar, this selfmade possibility makes the easiest deal with with out a subtle sugar. Acai is filled with antioxidants, serving to to spice up the immune device.
Low-Sugar Acai Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 4 ounces frozen acai
- 1 banana ( part used within the bowl, part used because the bowl topping)
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 scoop protein powder, vegan (vanilla)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut, shredded
1. Upload almond milk, frozen acai, part of the banana, plant-based protein powder, and ice to a blender and mix till clean.
2. Switch aggregate to a bowl. Upload last sliced banana as a topping. Drizzle with almond butter, upload chia seeds, and shredded coconut. Experience!
Diet (1 serving)
- Energy 424
- Protein 32g
- Carbs 34g
- Fats 19g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 15g
Impressed to make Dasha’s Low–Sugar Acai Smoothie Bowl? Percentage it on Instagram and tag @fitplan_app with the hashtag #ieatwithfitplan