Deliver the style of Italy to your own home with this easy-to-make vegetarian recipe. Michelle’s Eggplant Lasagna is a wholesome, speedy vegetarian meal, you’ll make any day of the week. This recipe is filled with nutrition C, nutrition Ok and nutrition B6, all supplied by means of the eggplant.
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup almond cheese (vegan cheese)
- 1 eggplant (aubergine)
- 2½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- ¼ cup contemporary basil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C / Gasoline 4.
- Slice the ends of the eggplant into ¼ inch (6mm) slices and lay them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Salt all sides of the eggplant and put aside to melt for 20 mins, then dry them with a paper towel.
- Bake the eggplant for 20 mins, or till comfortable.
- Whilst the eggplant is cooking, mix ricotta cheese, almond cheese, basil and egg in a medium-sized bowl.
- Take away eggplant from the oven and set oven to 400°F / 200°C / Gasoline 6.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the combination onto eggplant slices then roll them up.
- In a 11×17- inch (28×43 cm) baking sheet, pour ½ cup marinara sauce, then upload the entire eggplant rolls, seam down. Pour over the remainder marinara sauce, and best with basil and parmesan.
- Bake for 25 mins, or till cheese is melted and golden brown.
Diet (1 serving)
- Energy 351
- Protein 20g
- Carbs 29g
- Fats 18g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 12g
Impressed to make our Eggplant Lasagna? Proportion it on Instagram and tag @fitplan_app with the hashtag #ieatwithfitplan